Re: It never fails

On Dec 1, 3:56 pm, alluc...@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I always make sure I send out all the customer Christmas cards out by
> the first of each December.
>
> Most of the late paying stragglers feel guilty and by the middle of
> the next week their checks are usually in the mailbox.
>
> Then the January billing goes out Dec 10th and the cycle starts all
> over again. And its allways the usual suspects. I think I'll raise
> their rates again.
>
> I got the self stick postage stamps ok. But my tongue hurts from
> licking all those envelopes.
> Does anyone know where I can buy an envelope licking machine cheap? My
> dog used to help with the licking. But he got hit by lightning last
> summer and he's pissed off at me ever since for tying him under that
> tree.
>
> Hey! Maybe if I buy that Hyjet gizmo?
>
> RW

RHC: Hey three solutions come immediately to mind.....one, go to the
post office and get yourself one of those postage machines to run all
your envelopes through the mail. They then charge you only the stamp
costs you've used. Second, go automatic deduction for your clients and
you have little or nothing to ever do. Third, get postage stamps with
a flavour you dog REALLY likes so he can lick 'em and earn his keep....
(something butt flavoured comes to mind.....)