Re: recording soft for panasonic ip camera?

Petem wrote:
> Just out of no where I got the luck to receive a few defective ip camera
> from Panasonic,(wv-ns324) I was able to build 2 working cam from the 4
> defective I got..(mostly gear problem)..so I got those 2 camera are here
> lying doing nothing..
>
> so I was wondering if there is a soft that could record the out put of those
> baby..
> I've only played with there DVR and a few time with the Linux recorder..but
> wont invest that much just to watch the front yard and the pool in the back
> yard...
>
> even if really low end stuff..its just for the eck of it...
>
> if they would be in good shape I would sell them,but since  I cant really
> trust them,don't want to make an enemy here...(I'm not bAss..;-)

VideoInsight has a standalone IP Server app for their system that will
record them; I think you can download and install it for free, but it
will stamp a big watermark across the image until it's registered.
CAMACC's Vigil software will as well, and I believe that can be
downloaded for "demo" purposes - it will work for 30 days without
registration.

Googling "ip camera recording software" should give you lots of other
options.