recording soft for panasonic ip camera?

Just out of no where I got the luck to receive a few defective ip camera
from Panasonic,(wv-ns324) I was able to build 2 working cam from the 4
defective I got..(mostly gear problem)..so I got those 2 camera are here
lying doing nothing..

so I was wondering if there is a soft that could record the out put of those
baby..
I've only played with there DVR and a few time with the Linux recorder..but
wont invest that much just to watch the front yard and the pool in the back
yard...

even if really low end stuff..its just for the eck of it...

if they would be in good shape I would sell them,but since  I cant really
trust them,don't want to make an enemy here...(I'm not bAss..;-)