Re: Takeover standards

We do take-overs on a regular basis. I normally rely on gut instinct and
have devised a three layer contract for  customers. Gold, Silver and Bronze
levels are in place to allow the customer to choose the level of cover they
require / can afford. It also allows me to ascertain the level of risk and
only offer the cover I deem fit for the installation. So far it has worked
well with an ever growing client base and no problems to date.

--
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Paul Ekins

Linc Secure