Northern N1000 II EOL

I was wondering what folks here are doing to help customers with bad
Northern N1000 II panels now that the product is EOL. I had a weird failure
on one where the internal timer failed. The door open pulse lasted over a
minute instead of the default 10 seconds. Factory tech support said that
they "had never seen" a failure like that before. Sure they haven't.