Re: Attention Pete Suica

Why not let us know how you really feel? I have the email addresses for some
of their product managers and manufacturing engineers, but not anyone at QC
or the tech support manager. Sorry.
But true to DSC form, a DSC Power832 (PC5010) failed the exact same way in
the field yesterday. Not bad out of box, it had been in the field a number
of years, but an odd failure anyway.