Re: BIG C unfair continued

On Aug 7, 2:11?am, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Then again- RLB says it's so easy a monkey
> > can do it- How about telling them to hire from
> > the Pittsburgh Zoo!
>
> Actually, I said any "primate."  That encompasses
> more than just monkeys.  The truly hilarious
> moment was when Cracker took offense at being
> called a primate.  :^)
>
> --

There ya go lying again.

You called installers monkeys and when everyone used it to show end
users your disdain for the installation trade, to prove that your only
interest was in selling to people, you modified it to primate.

I'd go looking for the posts but I'm sure you've cancelled them as
you've done with some of the other of your nefarious postings.

For slime like you, being called a primate would be a couple of
hunderd million year leap, up the evolutionary ladder.