Re: BIG C unfair continued

Normally i would have finnished this one but since every one acted like big
fucking jerk offs when they heard cancer . They now have them selves a mess
and fact the entire job site was a 48 week job scruched down to 13 weeks you
can imagine all the fuckups and cut wires etc.
There trying to find circuits that no loger exist and had to be reworked
becuse some fucking moron drywall guy was in a hurry and cut wires. They
will never find the duct wires either becuse there too fucking stupid to
look above the cieling tiles 14 feet up in banquet hall.

But  again a good high quality trouble shooting tech should be able to do
this with out prints .
but remember there the Fire Alarm Experts in Pittsburgh
so they expect prints and perfect wiring on every job and nothing hard to
trouble shoot.

when they come up with the $$$ and an apology i will think about giving them
the as builts.
but till then there locked in my brain.
and since im on chemo things are kind of foggy.