Re: POS integration

>> Thanks,
>>
>> That is what i was looking for. I was hoping that it was something
>> like that. but it is nice to have confirmation. Like i told Roland,
>> Gilbarco was not very helpful.
>
> So what's the status of your quest?  Any luck yet?
>
> Dunno if you tried Gilbarco's website, but they do have an area where
> you can sign up as a third-party developer and receive all kinds of
> information on the interface... might help, although they may not
> accept you if you're not actually a developer (they have an NDA you
> have to agree to as well).

Nah,

The customer is waiting on the insurance, (he had lightning get his old
DVR, and a gas pump) and the insurance is probably waiting on him. he is
one of those hard to deal with customers. i gave him an installation
contract and he wanted to wait for the insurance before he signed it,
though he won't get any new equipment till he does.