Re: 2 or 4 wire smoke detector question.

>But the guys who carry out the terrorist acts are
>actually willing to die for what they believe.  That's
>not cowardice.  It's evil and it's insane for sure.

The terrorist "followers" are merely brainwashed, the leaders are the
cowards. I don't see the leaders doing anything to blow themselves up to
avoid capture. Even Hermann Goering snuffed himself, even if it was just
before he was going to swing anyway. Seems once captured the leaders are
eager to rat out their brethren. I guess to the leaders that virgin thing is
not all its cracked up to be. In any case we seem to agree on one thing,
that is if or when the next strike occurs (unless it's French speaking
Quebec) it could send the U.S. into a mode of destruction that would engulf
the enemy in a location where ice never forms, maybe glass for a brief
moment at the beginning of the trip.