Re: 2 or 4 wire smoke detector question.

"Roland More" <NoSpamroland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
46b09f1a$0$29661$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >where I have a problem its when some innocent fellow gets killed for no
> >damn good reason
>
> That is always going to happen in war, any war, anywhere. That is part of
> the nature of war.
>
>>I found Israel as guilty as Hezbollah or Hamas of terrorist act, point
>>done...nothing more,
>
> You're in a club with few other members Pete. There are sanctions by
> nearly everyone in the world against Hezbollah and Hamas. The world has
> seen the vast differences between these two entities and Israel. Too bad
> you can't.

this is because the USA support Israel,remove your suport and they will be
considered a rogue country as the other that act like them are..

> The asymmetry of resources between Israel and those that oppose Israel
> does not make their terrorist actions against Israel legitimate. No one
> casts a blind eye toward the suffering of the Palestinians, however their
> terrorist actions turn off the whole world and cut the support they need
> out from underneath them.

Could it be that they never had some real support,or they could have had
some but under condition that no one would have tolerate?

In fact here in the U.S. one could end up in jail if he or
> she were dumb enough to try to send support to any of them. That should
> really say it all. Wake up.

Nope the wake up call came in september 2001,you didnt got it...