Re: Chubb 206

hmmm....interesting. I understand it will cost you about $110 but in
my country that will translate to $1xxx (3 digits) and you can't get
any DIY stuff yourself. Unless you know someone inside the company who
is willing to sell you the part cheaply. We do not have those big DIY
superstore here in my country.

Robert, on the zone bypass if all the zones are set for tamper does
that means I cannot bypass by hardware. Instead I would have to do it
by program ? If this is the case I will be in bigger trouble cause I
don't have the service instruction manual (program code). Any advice ?

The reason I am reluctant to ask the chubb guy or any security expert
to fix the problem is because I don't have anybody at home during the
daytime and worry that they know every details on my alarm system.
Just yesterday, my neigbour house was broken into in broad daylight. 2
fellow drove their cars right into the car porch bypassing/opening his
auto-gate with a master frequencies.

Thanx