Re: NRA

"Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms> wrote in message
news:56mdnV5MC_6X3rjbnZ2dnUVZ_vamnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> The situation is as
> bad as it is precisely because anyone can
> go out and buy a gun without first verifying
> that he's legally entitled to posses it and/or
> that he is sane.

Incorrect, not just anyone can go out and buy a gun namely felons, you
should know this. And there is not a test in the world that will prove
someone is sane

> People have recently pointed to England
> trying to show how recent events there
> prove that gun control legislation does
> not thwart gun crime.  But England's
> gun murder rate for the entire country is
> less than a typical week in NYC.

Today the mayor of Nagasaki Japan was shot and killed by the japanese mob, I
wonder what their gun laws are

> That's true.  Furthermore, since there are
> already tens of thousands of irresponsible
> (though legal) gun owners all over the
> country, criminals have no problem buying
> guns second hand.  And since most gun
> owners refuse to keep guns in a strong
> safe when they're not at home, guns are
> stolen every day and find their way into
> the hands of people who use them to rob
> and kill.

Statistics show what utter bullshit that is

> That's easy to type on a keyboard.  I've
> seen some pretty tough guys totally
> change their "attitude" when facing the
> business end of a large caliber handgun.

Lol yea I imagine you have, somewhere around 1978 or 1979 if I recall