Re: PR: Bosch CCTV Now Online at Bass Burglar Alarms

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 18:46:09 -0400, "Robert L Bass"
<no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms> wrote:

>> No the moniker belongs to J Sloud.
>> He's the ADT guy with more stories
>> than the Brother's Grimm...
>
>Oh.  According to someone else from
>ADT (no, not Mike), Sloud is exactly
>what he says he is.  He's with ADT
>corporate and they do all sorts of
>major projects.  They're nothing like
>ADT's trash "authorized dealers."

You're right.  There's nothing special about what I do.  We've got a
bunch of guys who do the same thing.  Military bases are a just a big
part of our work.  Here's a new product that several bases have
invested in lately:
http://www.adt.com/wps/portal/adt/government/products_services/attack_warning_mass_notification_system/

I couldn't care less what some trunkslammer thinks of me.