Re: C & K 238 Programming Mode question

On Apr 8, 1:59 pm, "alarman" <alarman2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Cindy wrote:
> > I cancelled as I wanted to try out an Internet based monitoring
> > company.
>
> Perhaps they can provide the service you need. Call them and tell them you
> need them to come out and default/reprogram your panel.
> js

Well that is a big limitation of the Internet monitoring company -
they don't do house calls.  If someone can tell me how to reset the
panel then I could re-build it back up from scratch (at least I hope I
could).

I suppose my alternative is to try the access codes one at a time from
0000 to 9999 - but that seems like a LOT of work.  And that assumes
they are 4 digits long.  I thought I saw somewhere in the installation
manual that they could be 5 digits.