Re: Moose Z1100 Problems

Hi Roland, thanks for the reply and the offer for help.  I have
determined that it's the right-side circuit board that's the problem.
If you haven't already trashed it, (or if its not currently chained to
your boat, keeping it from drifting), I would be very interested if
you would consider shipping the boards to me.  I hope we can work
something out...

Thanks,
--Z