Re: OT: my daddy the dancer

On Apr 3, 9:48=EF=BF=BDpm, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> =A0My Daddy the Dancer
>
> =A0One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers d=
id
> =A0for a living.
>
> =A0All the typical answers came up -- fireman, mechanic, businessman,
> =A0salesman,
>
> =A0doctor, lawyer, and so forth.
>
> =A0However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet so when the
> =A0teacher prodded him about his father, he replied, "My father's an exot=
ic
> =A0dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other
> =A0men and they put money in his underwear.
> =A0Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy
> =A0and stay with him all night for money."

> =A0The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the oth=
er
> =A0children to work on some exercises and then took little Justin aside to
> =A0ask him, "Is that really true about your father?" "No," the boy said,
> =A0"He works for the Democratic National Committee and is helping to get
> =A0Hillary Clinton to be our next President, but I was too embarrassed to
> =A0say that in front of the other kids."

A Somali arrives in Minneapolis as a new immigrant to the United
States. He stops the first person he sees walking down the street  and
says, "Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country,  giving
me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and free  education!"  The
passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am Mexican." The man goes on and
encounters another passerby. "Thank you for having
such a beautiful country here in America!"  The person says,  "I not
American, I Vietnamese." The new arrival walks further, and the next
person he sees he  stops, shakes his hand and says, "Thank you for the
wonderful  America!" That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from
Middle  East, I am not
American!" He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you an
American?"  She says, "No, I am from Africa!" Puzzled, he asks her,
"Where are all the Americans?" The African lady checks her watch and
says..."Probably at work."