Re: Check 70 Trouble

On Apr 4, 9:49 pm, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Bell supervision trouble...check your siren/bell wiring...or just see if the
> siren/bell runs.

Thanks. I never thought to look in the Addendum sheet dated 2/98 until
you mentioned it. Yep, there it is. CHECK 70. Trouble is I never cut
that jumper or connected a 2k resistor to the speaker. I know I'm
senile but not that bad.......yet. I must have shorted something when
I disconected the power to the driver.Thanks again, Crash.

Roger W.