Check 70 Trouble

I got a "check 70" displayed on a Honeywell 6150 fixed english keypad.
I went over the manual, program sheet but don't have the keypad
literature. The central got the trouble signal and the restore when I
reset the keypad when I finished the repairs.

Equipment list:

Ademco Vista 20se
4229 expander
System Sensor 2 wire smokes
IEI Glass break detectors (audio)
6150 keypad
All zones hardwired.

I had the system powered down while I cleaned all the smokes (3).
Then I repaired 2 burg zones with breaks.

Anyone know what a check 70 trouble is?

Thanks

Roger W.