Re: Powermax software

On Apr 3, 11:41 pm, "Roland Moore" <rol...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Did you drop a dime on Jim with Brinks? <

 Yeah you caught me. What gave me away? I'm in the process of suing
Brinks for tortuous interference but I figured I'd throw Jim under the
bus as a token of peace.

> Things might be dull here on this NG, but are probably a bit more
> interesting at the Rojas residence. <

Jim needs to make an appointment to appear on Clean House

> The irony to me is that so many here give the devil to RLB, but the courts
> (via Brinks) have focused in on non other than Jim Rojas, a gentleman held
> in high regard by most folks posting here (including me).<

Jim is a cool dude BUT that doesn't make him any less guilty of doing
the same type of shit RLB does. He gets a free pass because he's a
nice guy while RLB gets treated like a pinata at an epileptic octopus
picnic because of his past shenanigans.
If 2 guys rob a bank they are both guilty. The nicer of the two
doesn't receive a smaller sentence because he's Likeable Larry.
I've noticed the rhetoric between folks is escalating again so the
fighting shouldn't be far off.
Sadly it appears as if the same worn out insults will be hurled back
and forth again.
In no particular order I am listing the worn out insult hit parade:

Frank's a counter clerk who lied about flying

Robert is a burger baron who can't make up his pink mind how many
years he's been in business of making keypads say attention burglar go
ahead make my day

Jack is a fat gaylord

Mark, is the step mson of RLB and will never understand self-
employment

Jeffy is a paranoid fruitcup who makes drunk dial phone calls in the
wee hours of the morning

I'm a racist con man who wears tank tops and served time in New Mexico

Jim (not Rojas....ya know the cranky old bastard? ) beats kids with
hammers

Petem likes his Jews medium rare.

and RHC is an old canuck loonie who thinks contracts are bad

> Truth is stranger than fiction.<

Sure is

> It was many, many years ago when I disappointedly realized
> that only very rarely does anything fair, just, or reasonable come out of a
> court of law, and even then it is purely by accident.<

To quote the immortal Fat Mancho from the movie Sleepers
"The street is the only thing that matters. Court is for uptown people
with suits, money, lawyers with three names. If you got cash you can
buy court justice. But on the street, justice has no price. She's
blind where the judge sits but she's not blind out here. Out here the
bitch got eyes."

As I said before whatever my opinion may be of what they do amounts to
nothing in the great big scheme of things.
Their job is to feed their mother's son. The only time they need to
concern themselves with my opinion is when I sign their paycheck.
That being said I am still entitled to my opinion and my opinion is
that they are pirating proprietary information.
I also don't give a flying fuck who agrees with me or disagrees. The
bottom line is it is WRONG to sell something that isn't yours to sell.