Re: Powermax software

On Apr 3, 9:02 pm, "Mark Leuck" <m..le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "I brive a dus" <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:1175586985.123014.231190@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> > On Apr 3, 4:25 am, "Mark Leuck" <m..le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > The boards are not proprietary and he's not renting/selling programmers
> and
> > > it is not wrong- Hide quoted text -

> > Are you honestly saying Jim never rented or sold Brinks programmers?
> > He never advertised that on his website?
>
> I have no idea although it sounds like he has. I don't know the legality of
> it if he did. I'm referring more to manuals and software<

Now you have no idea but yesterday you were telling me I was wrong? Am
I witnessing a new dance? The Markanova?

> >  Next you'll be telling me how
> > you made  2 keypads say " attention burglar, go ahead make my day"
>
> Not 2 but 3 and I also made the lcd flash a low-res picture of Clint
> afterwards<

You can find much better pictures using the WebTV search engine

>  Put the bong down and embrace reality. ADT boards are proprietary as
>
> > are Brinks panels and programmers. Unlocking those boards and renting/
> > selling those programmers is wrong any way you slice it just like
> > giving away passwords and software is wrong. It is not their property
> > so they shouldn't tamper with it.
>
> It could be, I don't know<

Thank you HIllary

> > As one of the largest contributors to Jim's site your opinion on this
> > isn't exactly unbiased, and Jim or RHC shouldn't get a free pass
> > because they are nice guys.
>
> I haven't given much in the past few years but that does not affect my
> opinion <

Thank you Bill

> > Wrong is wrong be it Jim, RHC, or RLB.
> > You're talking out of both sides of your mouth here (which I suspect
> > is in hopes of starting a new ballyhoo to remedy the snoozefest this
> > group suffers from).
>
> Or the fact you haven't said much since being bought by RLB a few weeks ago
> :) <

He overpaid if he was trying to buy me off. I will side with anyone
for a buck and a quarter.