Re: OT: For those of you who listened to Hannity today....

Karl Magnus wrote:
> Jim wrote:
> > Karl Magnus wrote:
> >
> >>Republican relativism: wiretap flip-flop
> >

> > I think George Sorros might be interested in this.
> >
> > Why don't you try his website .... moveon.com.
> >

> So your position is that what was posted is not true, and is in fact,
> "bad intelligence" AKA "a lie".

My "position" is ...... that if I wanted to post about politics, I'd go
to a Newsgroup that was set up for that subject.

The only thing having to do with "intelligence" was your lack of it
..... by posting this subject here and then with this last comment of
yours ....trying to instigate turmoil here.