Re: Roller Wheel

Bob La Londe wrote:
> "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> > Bob La Londe wrote:
> >> I have bought a couple roller wheels for measuring large installations.
> >> have yet to have one hold up to bouncing around in the truck until I need
> >> it.  Any suggestions?
> >>

> >> --
> >> Bob La Londe
> >

> > What?!    Do you charge by the liner foot?
>
> I've done system in buildins a quarter mile long.  Wire prices can be a
> significant factor on those.  Especially with today's price of wire.
>

> --
Oh.
I do mostly residential in the last 10 or so years. But anyway,
wouldn't it be easier just to say ............... Hey ..... how long
and wide is your building?   Or ask for a set of plans?  Most companies
( around here, at least,) keep copies available. But .... I guess I can
see where it would come in handy, if you were doing enough of them.