Re: Wireless Alarms

When we find this, I have instructed my techs to cut out a section of the
wire that has the evidence of the pest's presence. Give it to the customer
(preferably the man of the house) and without saying a word, wait for them
to ask the question, "What caused this?" or "What happened here?" Then we
simply say, you need to call your pest control company. We never get into
the possibilities, that is for the pest control company to handle. Then
present them with the bill for the call. If the tech surprises them with
"you have rats in your attic" the customer takes offense (especially the
lady of the house) and your the bad guy. No one likes to hear they have that
kind of problem, we only offer a solution.