Re: Using garage door safety beams

I installed one of those voice alerts today with 3 pirs...works great! The
lady wants 3 more now. They look a little cheap, but it works  great.

We had the tabletop unit in the garage so we would hear as we walk tested
the units (my crappy voice echoing through the neighborhood) anyway the
neighbor came over and they want one too.

Better yet, they are on sale at ADI this week.

:-)