Re: Hello Mr Bass I need you to read your emails..

us1 wrote:
> Thanks for the update. I will be better off buying a new panel rather
> then deal with any of the antics provided by this online vendor. I am
> sure I would send my panel in and never get one back.

First of all, if it's a warranty issue, you should be dealing with
Napco, not Bass.  If you're the "original purchaser" you shouldn't have
a problem contacting them directly and exploring a "warranty repair".  I
believe that panel has a three year warranty.

Try their website for contact info:  http://www.napcosecurity.com