Re: PGM outputs DSC 632

Driving an Uplink 1500.  My CS interprets the the different zones as
panic, medical etc.  What I have been able to do is get the uplink to
send a medical, panic, but have not been able to get the pgm outputs to
trip when using the duress code.  What I wanted to do is have the
uplink send a panic (which my cs treats the same as a duress)