Re: digital cable telephony

some days i don't know if i'm coming or going.

like today had to deal with one of my favorite clients today, they have way
too much money...hi def sat AND hi def cable at all tv's in the house..
it seems every time i turn around they want to add or change
something...every time they change something we have to go reprogram the
mx-850 remote controls (personally, I don't mind cause we charge 65 bucks an
hour) but heck...she spent 300 bucks in reprogramming today and in a month
we are replacing one tv with a 63 plasma or maybe a 73 dlp and a 40 plasma
in the mbr...and we'll have to re-program the dang thing again. It gives me
a headache...i just don't have the brain-space for tv stuff anymore...way
too freekin complicated.

I told her they should just put me on a retainer, we're there almost every
month.