Re: wage rate in your area

Where in the Southeast? In one city, one county, one state? The wages, in
Florida for instance, will differ as much as $10 per hour depending in what
area of Florida your working. Benefits are different company by company and
not relative to a geographical area. At $24 an hour with full benefits, says
to me that you should stay where you're at, where ever that is at in the
Southeast. That works out to be about $32-$34 dollars an hour, not including
employers overhead.