Re: contact window

>> The dimension there is 5/16".  Subtract 1/4" for your magnet anf that leaves 1/32" on either side of the hole.  Without a jig
>> he's very likely to destroy the window.  Not only that, the manufacturer may decide that his hole violates the warranty.
>
> where'd you find that dimension.  I couldn't find it.

On the manufacturer's PDF file the several of the dimensions are listed.  I expanded it to full page size, printed it and used a
micrometer to calculate the rest of the dimensions.  It's accurate to within .001 inches.  I compared several other dimensions to
make sure that the drawing is to scale and they came out true.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics