Re: Disabling a Factory Car Alarm (1995 Toyota Corolla)

On 22-Oct-2006, "L Neely" <lneely42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ...And you know what?  That's so simple that I didn't even think to do
> that.
>  I found a couple universal car alarm remotes for Toyota Corolla, Camry,
>  and
> MR2 for about $30 (as opposed to the $100+ price quote I was given at my
> local auto store).

Terribly sorry for the double-post... but it seems that I mis-read the post.
 The item for sale is actually a new "universal car alarm" /with/ two car
remotes, not two universal remotes.  So, no luck on eBay quite yet.  I'll
keep looking.

                http://www.usenet.com