Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Apparently you've never read many contracts
>
> Obviously, you have no understanding of contract law.  I studied business
law for several years.  I've also read numerous alarm
> monitoring contracts.

And yet you come to the conclusion the alarm company is liable to about
$250, wrong!

> >> Now you're going to pretend that it isn't common practice in the alarm
> > industry to add cellular backup?
> >
> > Not by the customer...
>
> There's the whole crux of the matter.  We both know that it's easy to do
this stuff.  You and your idiot pals routinely insist that
> by making a simple connection to the phone line and the alarm the
customer's contract will be vacated, his insurance will be voided,

Yes, only a fool would say otherwise

> his house will explode, his wife will eave him and/or his dog will die.

Entirely possible

> It's all about keeping customers from realizing that they don't need your
over-priced, incompetent help to do what they can easily
> do for themselves.

You might not have noticed but he never mentioned how much it would cost if
Slomins' did the work