Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

>> Obviously, you have no understanding of contract law.  I studied business
> law for several years.  I've also read numerous alarm
>> monitoring contracts.
>
> And yet you come to the conclusion the alarm company is liable to about
> $250, wrong!

Like I said before, you are totally disingenuous.  You know as well as I that standard alarm company monitoring contracts --
virtually all of them -- include a limitation of liability clause which says that in the event they are held liable for any customer
losses the alarm company's maximum liability shall be $250 or one year's monitoring fees, whichever is lesser.  The precise amount
varies but that is the gist of it.  This has been discussed in ASA hundreds of times over the years and you have participated in
those threads.

>> It's all about keeping customers from realizing that
>> they don't need your over-priced, incompetent help
>> to do what they can easily do for themselves.
>
> You might not have noticed but he never mentioned
> how much it would cost if Slomins' did the work

At this stage we're talking about the reason you lie, not his questions.  I answered him correctly.  You lied.