Re: Need information on security

Home invasion is, as someone else already pointed out; a very ballsy crime.

Unfortunately, the police will probably never get there in time, even if you
actually had your alarm system armed during the day when you would be
walking about. In a situation like that you really have to rely on
self-defense...of some kind. Personally, I prefer my .45 Combat Commander, a
baseball bat, and a few other assorted items stashed around the house.

"R U Kidding" <not@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:35:17 -0400, "Bob Worthy"
| <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
|
| >A better place to start is by identifing a legitimate, reputable,
LICENSED