Re: An Inconvenient Truth - Unlicensed Bay Alarm Company.

"secure15" <secure15@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Bob Worthy wrote:
> > "secure15" <secure15@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I was referring to our local chapter vote. I STILL have no use for your
> organization and its strong-arming tactics. Our $ get us crap.

 I am not a member of the NBFAA, so where did the "your organization" come
from?  I am sorry your $'s don't get you anything, mine does. That is
because Florida is the largest and most active State association in the
country and we still don't belong to the NBFAA.....Right Bart?