Re: An Inconvenient Truth - Unlicensed Bay Alarm Company.

Nick Lawrence wrote:
> Group:
> This is how the California Alarm Association (CAA), a state chapter of
> the National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association (NBFAA), deals swiftly
> with unlicensed alarm companies like Bay Alarm Company of Pacheco CA.
> Get out the large size Vaseline and whitewash they do.

Kudos to you Nick!
Just another example of the "cronyism" in the Industry. We on Long
Island were "forced" to remain members of NBFAA if we were to be a
NYBFAA chapter member- and being the LARGEST membership in the State we
were denied the charter by them! Thanks to Fart Diddent and his ahole
leadership! I casted my vote against it but, "supposedly" voting members
wanted it to be mandatory, not optional to join NBFAA! They get over 60%
of our fees from dues for doing crap!