An Inconvenient Truth - Unlicensed Bay Alarm Company.

--------------080607070300050005070005

Group:
This is how the California Alarm Association (CAA), a state chapter of
the National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association (NBFAA), deals swiftly
with unlicensed alarm companies like Bay Alarm Company of Pacheco CA.
Get out the large size Vaseline and whitewash they do.

//

> [...]
>     integrity that/
>     /are beneficial to all persons involved in the electronic security
>     industry and/
>     /the general public./
>     /3. To deal honestly, fairly, and to be guided by a spirit of
>     justice and/
>     /honor in all matters./
>     /4. To provide mutual aid to members and to disseminate information/
>     /vital to the electronic security industry./
>     /5. To encourage and support sound legislation affecting the
>     electronic/
>     /security industry./
>

> 2.  The letter from BSIS Chief Johnson is dated 12-29-2005 and states,
> in pertinent part:
>
>     "After a review of the documents you provided... the Bureau mailed
>     a letter to Bay Alarm Company informing  them of our findings...
>     and requested a response and acknowledgment to the accuracy of our
>     findings."
>
>     Subsequently, "Bay Alarm Company submitted a new application and
>     appropriate fees for an Alarm Company Operator License... " and
>     "Balco Holdings Inc provided the Bureau a letter abandoning use of
>     the name 'Bay Alarm Company'..." and "...the license for [Balco
>     Holdings Inc] was abandoned with _a new license issued_ the same
>     date _in December 2005_, bearing the name of _Bay Alarm Company_
>     and the License number of _ACO-28_.".
>
>     ..."I wish to thank you for bringing this issue to the attention
>     of the... Bureau... it is the diligent self-policing by the
>     industry that helps to assure that existing licensees, and
>     unlicensed businesses, comply with the laws providing protection
>     to California consumers. I thank you for your diligence and
>     concern in helping the Bureau...".
>

> 3.  Contra Costa County, CA, Superior Court Case #WS05-1112
>

> 4.  Contra Costa County, CA, Superior Court Case #WS02-2799
>

> 5.  Excerpts from four Bay Alarm Company press releases on the
> BayAlarm.com website:
>     http://bayalarm.com/news_pages.php?id=01_06
> /    "Quincy, MA - January 2006...  S//hane [M. Clary]// is the _Vice
> President_ of Codes and Standards Compliance for Bay Alarm Company."/
> **
>     http://bayalarm.com/news_pages.php?id=04_04_05/
>     "Santa Clara, CA - April 4, 2005...  Bay Alarm's _V.P._ of Codes &
> Standards Compliance, Dr. Shane M. Clary..."
>
>     /http://bayalarm.com/news_pages.php?id=12_22_04/
>     "Boston, MA - December 22, 2004...  Shane M. Clary, Ph.D., _Vice
> President_, Codes and Standards Compliance for Bay Alarm Company..." /
>
>     http://bayalarm.com/news_pages.php?id=05_28_04
> /    "SALT LAKE CITY, UT - May 28, 2004...  Bay Alarm Company, the
> California based security solutions provider,
>     is proud to announce the election of Shane M. Clary, Ph.D., _Vice
> President_, Codes and Standards Compliance for
>     Bay Alarm Company, to the Board of Directors for the Building and
> Fire Safety Systems Section of the
>     National Fire Protection Association.//"

<head>
</head>
This is how the California Alarm Association (CAA), a state chapter of
the National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association (NBFAA), deals swiftly
with unlicensed alarm companies like Bay Alarm Company of Pacheco CA.<br>
Get out the large size Vaseline and whitewash they do.<br>
 face="Arial">Mr. Jon Sargent, President<br>
Alarm Association</font><br>
September 2006<br>
RE: An Inconvenient Truth.<br>
That's
the
perception behind </font><font face="Arial">one of the three top
reasons many alarm companies elect not
to participate in association affairs, opines </font><font face="Arial">California
Alarm Association (CAA)</font><font face="Arial">
Director and Grievance Committee Chairman Mr. George
Associations: What's In It
For Me?"</i>, his Page 1 article in the August 2006
member
911 Inc, provider of discount-price 911ALARM </font>&reg;<font face="Arial">
alarm monitoring
services, and therefore, definitely not one of Mr. DeMarco's <i>"good
members of the CAA,
the undersigned seeks freedom from cronyism, fair and equal
treatment, observance of consumer protection laws, and appropriate
action taken against scofflaws.</font><br>
In July 2005, 14 months ago, 911 Inc filed a formal grievance with the </font><font
 face="Arial">CAA</font><font face="Arial">, alleging that member Bay
Alarm
Company did not meet the minimum
requirements for regular membership in, and that its representatives
therefore could not be nominated for or hold any
elected position within, the CAA. The grievance included sufficient
public record documentation to prove the truth of the allegations.<br>
These licenses are required to lawfully operate in California:&nbsp;
Alarm Company Operator (ACO)
license issued by the CA Bureau of Security and Investigative Services
(BSIS or Bureau), and&nbsp; </font><br>
license in
Classification C10 (Electrical), issued by the CA Contractors State
License Board (CSLB).&nbsp; </font><br>
on 10-20-2000, did
not then hold either of these
required licenses, and parallel complaints were filed by
the undersigned with the BSIS and with the CSLB licensing agencies. <br>
membership include:&nbsp; <br>
provide electronic security systems for the general public, and&nbsp; </font><br>
Have valid California state licenses to operate in those segments of
the electronic security industry as the member may be operating.</font><br>
So far the CAA leadership, and Mr. DeMarco and
his other CAA grievance committee members,
have chosen to cover their eyes and to ignore the inconvenient
truth of the
old boys club"</i> has
so far whitewashed and
effectively thwarted any honest inquiry into these now proven
allegations and has allowed an unlicensed alarm company to remain
unapologetic amongst us. <br>
This whitewash has caused, and continues to cause, serious damage to
the CAA, as present and prospective members, and the law enforcement
and media communities, now see how politics, cronyism, and Mr.
DeMarco's <i>"good old boys"</i> appear more interested in stifling
honest discussion of inconvenient truths, protecting favored members,
and ensuring that their hand-picked friends remain in control of the
CAA Board.&nbsp; At a time when our industry is faced with huge issues (such
as non-response, verified response, IP, etc) it is vitally important we
show the world we can self-police (as BSIS Chief Johnson stated) our
membership as well. </font><br>
For its part, Bay Alarm Company, with its impressive client list,
widespread operations, professional staff, multi-generational
 face="Arial">is by many measures a vast success.&nbsp; But Bay Alarm
Company and
its representatives to the CAA, as yet, have failed to step forward, as
founder Everett Westphal surely would have done, and as its
  <i>"Core Values"</i> (see below) require, and admitted their failure
comply
with the CAA Bylaws, and their violations of the CAA Code of Ethics and
CA license law, all as set forth below, and to apologize for those
failures to the CAA and
its regular membership.&nbsp; This call to
them to do so now is hereby made.<br>
Acting on the very same documents provided to you and the CAA, the BSIS
promptly took action, finding that Bay Alarm Company was an unlicensed
burglar alarm company operator.&nbsp; In February, 2006, I hand delivered to
you a copy of a letter<sup>2</sup>
to the undersigned from Chief Johnson of the CA Bureau of Security and
Investigative
Services (BSIS).&nbsp;
That letter confirms that Bay Alarm Company, incorporated on
10-20-2000,
did not have an ACO license until ACO license number 28 was issued to
it over five
years later on 12-28-2005 (see link #1 below).&nbsp;
ACO license number 28 had been previously held by Balco Holdings Inc
(previously named Bay Alarm Company) from
1979
until 12-28-2005 when it abandoned that name and license.&nbsp; That letter
is
incorporated herein.<br>
  <u>Incredibly, you told me that letter was not
sufficient to
convince you that Bay Alarm Company had not been properly licensed, you
asked me to provide you with still more proof, and said that only then
you would take action.</u><br>
However, and acting on those very same documents, the CSLB</font><font
 face="Arial"> also took action, finding that Bay Alarm Company was an
unlicensed fire alarm contractor. And, on 6-28-2006, Bay Alarm Company
finally obtained the required
fire alarm license when the CSLB</font><font face="Arial"> issued to it
new C10 license </font><font face="Arial">
the
Bay
Alarm Company first
held an ACO license was 12-28-2005:</font><br>
into existence on
10-20-2000:</font><br>
existence in 1960:</font><br>
license 880138 was issued
corporation Bay Alarm Company on 6-28-06:</font><br>
are
named 'Westphal', of Bay Alarm Company, holder of C10 fire alarm
license 880138:</font><br>
shows that C10 fire alarm license 261003 is issued to,
and
has been held by, Balco Holdings Inc since 1970:</font><br>
Alarm Company, and its
representatives to the CAA, have not met the CAA's minimum requirements
for regular membership in, or to be nominated for or to hold office
within, the
CAA
from 2000 until at least 6-28-2006.</font><br>
Thus, it is now fully revealed, and is a matter of public record, that
Bay
Alarm Company was not fully licensed to engage in the burglar and
fire alarm business in California until three months ago on 6-28-2006.<br>
the newly public record of these matters, including those
above, and the documents provided to you and the CAA previously, which
are
incorporated herein, the prior grievances are herewith amended to
include this additional information and allegations, together with new
grievances herewith filed with the CAA by CAA regular member
in good standing 911 Inc, alleging violations of the
CAA Bylaws and the CAA Code of Ethics.<br>
I appeal to you Jon, as an honest man, and as representative of a
properly licensed regular member, to ensure that these matters and
grievances now receive a prompt, full, public, and honest hearing by
unbiased members.<br>
  <u>Bay Alarm Company</u>, CAA regular member, incorporated on
10-20-2000, and
engaging
in the burglar and fire alarm business, held these licenses:</font><br>
  <ul>
    <li><font face="Arial">&nbsp;
Beginning on 10-20-2000, held neither required license.</font></li>
    <li><font face="Arial">&nbsp;
&gt;From 12-28-2005 until 6-28-2006, held an ACO license, but not a
C10
license.</font></li>
    <li><font face="Arial">&nbsp;
&gt;From 6-28-2006 until present, holds both of the required licenses.</font></li>
  </ul>
6-28-2006,
Bay Alarm Company
did not meet
the minimum requirements for regular membership in the CAA.&nbsp; Further,
and for that reason, its representatives did not meet the minimum
requirements to
be
nominated for, or to hold, elected office in the CAA as of December
2004.<br>
Company", although not engaging in the
alarm business for
over 5 years, did hold
these licenses:</font><br>
  <ul>
    <li><font face="Arial">&nbsp;
Beginning in the 1970's until 12-28-2005, held both ACO and C10
licenses.</font></li>
    <li><font face="Arial">&nbsp;
&gt;From 12-28-2005 until 6-28-2006, held a C10 license, but not an
ACO
license.</font></li>
    <li><font face="Arial">&nbsp;
&gt;From 6-28-2006 until present, does not hold an ACO license.</font></li>
  </ul>
since 2000, does not meet the minimum requirements for regular
membership in the CAA.</font><br>
prior grievance, and
(ii) these new grievances, against Bay
Alarm Company,
1.&nbsp; Bay Alarm Company, not possessing the ACO and C10 licenses required
to engage in the burglar alarm &amp; fire alarm business, did not meet
the minimum
requirements set forth by the CAA Bylaws for regular membership until
at least 6-28-2006. </font><font color="#000000">The requirements for
regular
membership in the CAA include that the regular member must be properly
licensed for
the burglar or fire alarm work it performs.&nbsp; Bay Alarm Company did not
possess both required licenses until 6-28-2006.<br>
2.&nbsp; Bay Alarm Company has consistently, from 2000 until the present,
advertised that it is a regular member, and by inference that it meets
the
minimum requirements for such membership, of the CAA and the National
Burglar and Fire Alarm Association (NBFAA), </font>
disclosing that it did not meet the minimum requirements for
regular membership. Bay Alarm Company's acts constitute an unfair
business
by California Business
 color="#000000" face="Arial">17,200</font><font face="Arial"><font
 color="#000000">, and a violation of the CAA Code of Ethics #3.<br>
3.&nbsp; Bay Alarm Company's officer and representative Mr. Matt Westphal,
representing
an
unlicensed burglar/fire alarm company, did not meet the minimum
requirements to be
nominated for
elective office in the CAA prior to 6-28-2006. </font></font><font
 color="#000000" face="Arial">By seeking and holding (since December
2004) an elected
position (CAA Northern Vice President and CAA Director) he is not
eligible for, his actions have prevented, and still prevent, other
qualified
candidates representing properly licensed alarm
companies from
holding that office</font><font color="#000000" face="Arial">, and
constitute violations of the CAA Bylaws and the CAA Code of Ethics #3.</font><font
 color="#000000" face="Arial"><br>
4.&nbsp; Bay Alarm Company falsely advertised, from 2000 until at least
6-28-2006, that it then held the required fire alarm license, falsely
advertising that it held license C10-261003. This</font><font
 color="#000000" face="Arial"> created unfair competition in the
marketplace to the
detriment
of
all other regular members of the CAA within the areas in which Bay
Alarm
Company
operated. This constitutes a violation of the CAA Code of
Ethics #3.<br>
falsely
advertised, from 2000 until 12-28-2005,
that it then held the required burglar alarm license, falsely
advertising that it held license ACO-28. </font><font color="#000000"
 face="Arial">This
created unfair competition to the detriment of all other regular
members of the
CAA within the areas in which Bay Alarm Company operated. </font><font
 color="#000000" face="Arial">This constitutes a
violation of the CAA Code of Ethics #3.</font><font color="#000000"
 face="Arial"><br>
6.&nbsp; Bay Alarm Company's representative Mr. George Mathew, <small><big>Sales
Manager,</big> </small>on
9-29-2005, in the course of his successful campaign for the
Vice-Presidency
of CAA local
Sacramento Area Alarm Association (SAAA), falsely represented that his
employer Bay
Alarm Company was properly licensed. His email that date to the
undersigned
 size="2"><font color="#3333ff">Our
 color="#000000" face="Arial">This false statement constitutes a
violation of the CAA Code of
representative </font><font color="#000000" face="Arial">Mr. George
Mathew</font><font color="#000000" face="Arial">, representing
an
unlicensed burglar and fire alarm company, did not meet the minimum
requirements to be a member of the CAA. </font><font color="#000000"
 face="Arial">By
seeking and
holding an
elected position and a seat on the SAAA Board of Directors he is not
eligible for, his actions have prevented,
and still prevent, other qualified
candidates representing properly licensed alarm
companies from
seeking or holding that office, and constitute violations of the CAA
Bylaws</font><font color="#000000" face="Arial"> and the CAA Code of
engaged
in the burglar
alarm business from 2000
until 12-28-2005 without having the required ACO license, violations
of CA law </font><font color="#000000" face="Arial">and of the CAA
9.&nbsp; Bay Alarm Company engaged in the fire alarm business from 2000
until 6-28-2006 without having the required C10 license, violations of
CA law </font><font color="#000000" face="Arial">and of the CAA Code
continued to engage in
the fire
alarm business from 12-28-2005 until 6-28-2006, </font><font
 color="#000000" face="Arial">during which period it must have known
such activities
were unlawful, without the required C10 fire alarm license, violations
of CA law </font><font color="#000000" face="Arial">and of the CAA
representatives
to the CAA violated the CAA
Code of Ethics #3 by operating a fire alarm business, prior to
6-28-2006, without the required
C10 fire alarm license.<br>
representatives to the CAA violated the CAA Code of Ethics #3 by
operating a burglar
alarm business, prior to 12-28-2005, without the required ACO burglar
alarm license.<br>
13.&nbsp; Bay Alarm Company and its representatives violated the CAA Code of
Ethics #3 by falsely advertising, prior to 6-28-2006, that Bay Alarm
Company held the required C10 license, by advertising Bay Alarm Company
then held license C10-261003.<br>
its
representatives continued to violate the CAA Code of
Ethics #3 by falsely advertising, between 12-28-2005 and 6-28-2006, </font><font
 color="#000000" face="Arial">during which period it must have known
such advertising
was false,</font><font color="#000000" face="Arial"> that Bay Alarm
Company held the required C10 license, by advertising Bay Alarm Company
then held license C10-261003.<br>
its
representatives violated the CAA
Code of Ethics #3 by falsely advertising, prior to 12-28-2005, that Bay
Alarm Company held
the required ACO license, by advertising Bay Alarm Company then held
license ACO-28.<br>
Company
and its
representatives violated the CAA Code of Ethics #3 by falsely
representing
to the CAA, from 10-20-2000 until 12-28-2005, that Bay Alarm Company
held the ACO license required for regular membership.<br>
17.&nbsp; Bay Alarm Company and its representatives violated the CAA
Code of Ethics #3 by falsely representing to the CAA, from 10-20-2000
until 6-28-2006, that Bay Alarm Company held the C10 license required
for</font>
regular membership.<br>
18.&nbsp; Bay Alarm Company, over the past five years, while unlicensed, has
caused numerous
lawsuits to be filed in CA
to collect monies claimed due pursuant to Bay Alarm
Company's subscrib<font color="#000000">er contracts, which, due to Bay
Alarm Company
being an unlicensed burglar/fire
alarm contractor, are unenforceable via the courts, and judgments
unobtainable and unenforceable.&nbsp; In fact, virtually every one of its
subscriber contracts are
thus unenforceable, but, nevertheless</font><font color="#000000">,
lawsuits were brought against subscribers Paul Maciel<sup>3</sup> and
Robert
 color="#000000">Because
the privilege of using the courts to bring or defend such suits belongs
solely to
properly licensed contractors, Bay Alarm Company's actions are
inconsistent with the CA Business and Professions Code </font></font><font
 face="ARIAL"><font color="#0000cc"><font color="#000000">(&sect;7592.5
 color="#000000">, constitute
 face="Arial"><font color="#000000">, unjustly enriches them, and are
therefore
Alarm Company and its
representatives violated the CAA
Code of Ethics #3 by failing to advise the CAA, at anytime between
12-28-2005 and 6-28-2006, during which period they must have known
their silence was intentionally misleading and damaging to the
well-being of the CAA, that Bay Alarm Company did not hold the
C10 license
required for
regular membership.<br>
Company and its representatives continued to violate the CAA
Code of Ethics #3, during the period 12-28-2005
and 6-28-2006, during which period they must have known such
advertising was false, </font><font face="Arial">by continuing to
engage in the fire alarm business and advertising </font><font
 face="Arial">that Bay Alarm Company then held
license C10-261003.<br>
21.&nbsp; Bay Alarm Company, by being an unlicensed alarm company for over 5
years, and its representatives, by concealing and failing to admit
its
unlicensed status,
have brought great shame, discredit, and disgrace to the CAA,
violations of the CAA
Code of Ethics #1, #2 and #3.<br>
22.&nbsp; Bay Alarm Company's press releases<sup>5</sup> state that
Mr. Shane
Clary, a fire alarm expert, and an employee of Bay Alarm Company, and
its
representative to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), is
an officer, namely Vice President, of Bay Alarm Company.&nbsp;
However,&nbsp; </font><font face="Arial">public records filed with the CSLB
(see link #5 above) </font><font face="Arial">in connection with its
C10 fire alarm license, reveal that Mr. Clary is neither an
officer,
nor a Vice President, of Bay Alarm Company.&nbsp; Either the license
filings are true, OR the press releases are true, but not both.&nbsp; Bay
Alarm Company filed untrue statements in connection with its new C10
license,
OR its press releases are untrue.&nbsp; In either event, Bay Alarm Company
has
made
false representations to the public and/or to the alarm community, and
violated the CAA Code of Ethics #3.</font><br>
  <b><u>And, although it is not a member of the CAA, please accept
these
grievances #3 thru #7 against Balco Holdings Inc,
1.&nbsp; Balco Holdings Inc did not meet the minimum requirements </font><font
 face="Arial">set forth by the CAA Bylaws for regular membership</font><font
 face="Arial"> from and after 2000, because it is a "Holding Company"
and is not engaged in the alarm<font color="#000000"> business, </font><font
 color="#000000">a
requirement for regular membership in the CAA.<br>
2.&nbsp; Balco Holdings Inc's representatives, representing a company not
eligible for membership, did not themselves meet the minimum
requirements to be nominated for, or to hold, elective office in the
CAA from and after 2000.<br>
3.&nbsp; Balco Holdings Inc "loaned" its license numbers ACO-28
and C10-261003 to
unlicensed Bay Alarm Company from 2000 until 12-28-2005, violations of
CA law and of the CAA <font color="#000000">Code of
 face="Arial"><br>
4.&nbsp; Balco Holdings Inc continued to "loan" its license
number
C10-261003 to
unlicensed Bay Alarm Company from 12-28-2005 until at least 6-28-2006, </font><font
 color="#000000" face="Arial">during which period it must have known
such activity was
improper, </font><font color="#000000" face="Arial">violations of CA
law and of the CAA Code of Ethics #3.<br>
"loaned"
its
license numbers ACO-28 and C10-261003 to
unlicensed Bay Alarm Company from 2000 until 12-28-2005, thereby aiding
and abetting an unlicensed burglar and fire alarm company, violations
of CA law and of the CAA Code of Ethics #3</font><font color="#000000"
Inc
continued to "loan"
its license number C10-261003 to
unlicensed Bay Alarm Company from 12-28-2005 until at least</font>
6-28-2006, </font><font face="Arial">during which period it must have
known such activity was
improper, </font><font face="Arial">thereby aiding and abetting an
unlicensed fire alarm company, violations of CA law and of the CAA Code
of Eth<font color="#000000">ics
unqualified
for membership in the CAA for over 5
years, and its representatives, by concealing and failing to admit this
status,
have brought great </font><font face="Arial">shame, discredit, and
disgrace</font><font face="Arial"> to the CAA, a
violation of the CAA
Code of Ethics #3.<br>
Each of the above many allegations have been substantiated by the
public record, constitute violations of the CAA Bylaws and/or the CAA
Code of Ethics, and a
hearing by the
CAA Grievance Committee is sought. <br>
At that hearing, the following specific remedies will be sought:<br>
  <ul>
    <li><font face="Arial">That the CAA find, and its records made to
confirm and ratify, the truth of each of the allegations above.</font></li>
    <li><font face="Arial">That Bay Alarm Company's representatives,
who
hold or held positions on the CAA Board of Directors from or after
2000, be retroactively stripped of those titles and positions, and any
later entitlements they would enjoy had they been qualified to hold
such positions.</font></li>
  </ul>
  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
 href="http://bayalarm.com/careers_culture.php";>http://bayalarm.com/careers_culture.php</a>)
merits
of our words and actions both personally and professionally.<br>
  <b>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Integrity and Honesty: </b>We do not make excuses or
rationalize
our failures.</i>
this
grievance
lastly seeks, as stated above, that Bay Alarm Company, Balco
Holdings Inc, and
their officers and representatives to the CAA, publicly admit the
inconvenient
truth of the
above
allegations.<br>
Regards,<br>
Nick Lawrence<br>
President,<br>
911 Inc.<br>
***<br>
  </i>
professional</i><br>
    <i>2. To foster objectives founded on principles of justice and
integrity
that</i><br>
    <i>are beneficial to all persons involved in the electronic
security
industry and</i><br>
    <i>3. To deal honestly, fairly, and to be guided by a spirit of
justice and</i><br>
    <i>4. To provide mutual aid to members and to disseminate
information</i><br>
    <i>5. To encourage and support sound legislation affecting the
electronic</i><br>
2.&nbsp; The letter from BSIS Chief Johnson is dated 12-29-2005 and states,
in pertinent part:<br>
provided... the Bureau mailed a letter to Bay Alarm Company informing&nbsp;
them of our findings... and requested a response and acknowledgment to
the accuracy of our findings." <br>
Subsequently, "Bay Alarm Company
submitted a new application and appropriate fees for an Alarm Company
Operator License... " and "Balco Holdings Inc provided the Bureau a
letter abandoning use of the name 'Bay Alarm Company'..." and "...the
license for [Balco Holdings Inc] was
December
2005</u>,
bearing the name of <u>Bay Alarm Company</u> and the License number of
..."I wish to thank you for bringing this issue to the
attention of the... Bureau... it is the diligent self-policing by the
industry that helps to assure that existing licensees, and unlicensed
businesses, comply with the laws providing protection to California
consumers. I thank you for your diligence and concern in helping the
Bureau...".</font><br>
3.&nbsp; Contra Costa County, CA, Superior Court Case #WS05-1112<br>
4.&nbsp; Contra Costa County, CA, Superior Court Case #WS02-2799<br>
5.&nbsp; Excerpts from four Bay Alarm Company press releases on the
BayAlarm.com website:</font>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
 href="http://bayalarm.com/news_pages.php?id=01_06";>http://bayalarm.com/news_pages.php?id=01_06</a><br>
is
the
  <u>Vice President</u> of Codes and Standards Compliance for Bay Alarm
Company."</i>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; "Santa Clara, CA - April 4, 2005...&nbsp; Bay Alarm's <u>V.P.</u> of
Codes
&amp;
Standards Compliance, Dr. Shane M. Clary..."<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </i><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; "Boston, MA - December 22, 2004...&nbsp; Shane M. Clary, Ph.D., <u>Vice
President</u>, Codes and Standards Compliance for Bay Alarm Company..."
  </i><br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
 href="http://bayalarm.com/news_pages.php?id=05_28_04";>http://bayalarm.com/news_pages.php?id=05_28_04</a><br>
  <i>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; "SALT LAKE CITY, UT - May 28, 2004...&nbsp; Bay Alarm Company, the
California based security solutions provider, <br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; is proud to announce the
election of Shane M. Clary, Ph.D., <u>Vice President</u>, Codes and
Standards
Compliance for <br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bay Alarm Company, to the Board of Directors for the
Building and Fire Safety Systems Section of the <br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; National Fire
***<br>
  </i><br>

--------------080607070300050005070005--