Re: ADT detailed account activity printout

> If the panel sent a trouble to the CS the time goes by the CS clock, not
> the
> panel's.
>
> This is a pretty strange posting...like ADT is sneaking back to remove
> their
> sensors? :-)

I aasumed that since ADT had "officially" stopped monitoring it the day
before and that the panel had already been deprogramed without CS info, and
that the "printout" came from a log upload.  Which is what I would have had
to do on a account that had been canceled because I would have deprogramed
the panel and it would not have been reporting to CS.  ADT may not be as
consientious.  I may have misinterpreted OP.  We may never know forsure.