experience with Lorex or Strategic Vista CCTV remote connectivity prob.

I have  a Lorex(Straegic VIsta) CCTV system, DVR,8 cams. It records
well, and is supposed to be acccessable on line from a remote location
with their netviewer software.  This option only works about 10% of the
time. Not good when you need to check in on things. I use DSL with a
dynamic IP and 2 different DDNS sevices and a  linksys router.
Lorex can't help. Anyone else have this connectivity problem? Mark