Re: RF Immunity in Smoke Detectors

On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 10:45:50 -0400, "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Morgan,you have some problem communicating with most of the world

It's not me, it's the world that has the problem :-0)

>its normal
>that you just cant understand whets that hobby is all about...

I guess I don't understand what the hobby is all about.  If your idea
of a hobby is putting unsightly equipment on your home and bringing
down the look of the neighborhood while at the same time spewing
transient RF signals that are disruptive to innocent folks lives --
have at it.

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)