Re: Anybody want an 832 ???

Back when DSC used to have a lifetime warranty it would have been a good
panel to have. Now it seems you can barely get them out of the box before
the counter boys tell you the date code says it is out of warranty. Now that
the 832 has been replaced by the (1616)1832 (1864) (well after the first
recall that is), I guess DSC will automatically void all warranties of
everything else (except the new stuff) in the Power Series even before you
open the box. Thanks TYCO.