Re: Anybody want an 832 ???

I got a few too, and bunch of keypads...lets have a yard sale out in the
stinkin' desert.

The last one I pulled out because the orig installing company told the guy
the board blew after a year, and they wouldn't replace it on warrantee. He
was an old customer of mine so I told him if we're gonna replace it let's
replace it with something better, which we did. I didn't bother to even
check the dsc out. While we were going through testing everything we
discoverd that the dopes that installed the alarm originally had installed a
motion detector in the garage, rather than run a new wire, they tapped it
into the ohd switch wire, which wouldnt have been too bad except they
connected the pir power with the loop circuit - no wonder the system acted
goofy.