Anybody want an 832 ???

I just jerked one out today and replaced it with something else.  Seemed to
work ok.  Has two 16 LED keypads and an 8 zone expansion module.  I can send
it to Jim to be unlocked and he can forward it to you or I can just send the
mess to you.

The customer wanted me to installe the same panel as he hjas in all his
other stores so I didn't even bother to check if it was locked out or not.

Make an offer.  Buyer pays me and pays Jim.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River