Re: Why?

I install contacts at rough-in only under certain conditions (good
superintendant, good drywallers <not the mexican ones who steal our jobs>)
and there is almost no way to install door contacts at rough-in unless you
want to add a FORTH trip out to the job. Typically three visits; rough in,
rough trim, fire-up & instruct.