Re: Where is the Voice of Reason, Knowledge, Experience, Truth, and Wisdom?

sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Thanks, guys.  I'm getting through it.  The surgery was a success,<

So they surgically removed your foot from your mouth?

> though I wound up with two permanently broken ribs -- they're
> misaligned so they won't "stitch" together.
> The doctor says there's no
> way to fix them. <

Your doctor must be a dope. Any doctor worth a shit knows to use double
sided tape.

>  The pain has finally subsided anyway.  The problem is
> that the cancer got into the blood vessels and has presumably spread
> microscopic cells everywhere.  That's the reason for the chemotherapy.
> Chemo is no fun at all, but so far I'm holding up. <

So you're bald and turning yellow?  Think of the positive side of
things, Robert. With the yellow skin, and bald head you now only need
to buy a plastic red beak to complete your Halloween costume. Well
that's if you were planning on trick-or-treating as a kosher soup
chicken.  And the weight loss now allows you to buy pants from someone
other than Thornton Melon.

>  I've been given
> better than 50/50 odds of beating this<

Just what we needed....... More numbers from you. 29yrs in the
business, 1979, 1984, 26yrs, 50/50, modest 35% markup...
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

> and I fully expect to recover. <

You'll be fine. You better be fine. We need you as a troll. We want you
as a troll.
Get well soon, jackass.