Re: Where is the Voice of Reason, Knowledge, Experience, Truth, and Wisdom?

I hope all is going well with you and that treatment is successful. I
look forward to your return to the newsgroup.

Regardless of how some might feel about your posts on the newsgroup, I
have to assume that anyone with an ounce of decency would only wish you
the best in overcoming this dreadfull and all too common disease.

Best wishes for your continued improvement.

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
www.homemetal.com