Re: flush mount alarm panel enclosure

He took me by surprise. I was driving down the freeway and going into a road
construction area were the lanes were compacted and there were no shoulders.
I remember I passed an on ramp where cars were getting on the freeway.
Nothing unusual about that other than some congestion I guess. This bird
came down the on ramp (going a little too fast according to witnesses)
passed thru all lanes of traffic to the concrete center divided, bounced off
and came back the other way and got me at a 45 degree angle on the driver's
side rear tire. When those tires blow out from impact they make one hell of
a noise! Well that and the axle snapping off. That crunched me into the
other concrete divider, I bounced off and was going down the freeway
backwards, with all these cars headed for me. This really had my attention
for a moment. Of course this guy had no insurance. I didn't mind too much
since I had full coverage and uninsured motorist and such. Unfortunately I
didn't realize that Farmer's is not the company to have if you ever expect
to actually get a claim paid. I think that they should consider a name
change from Farmer's to something like "Shifting Sands Mutual". There new
motto should be "we collect premiums, we do not pay claims". I guess these
guys at Farmer's will all end up like the ones at Enron one day and living
off the government. I wouldn't bother to say anything else bad about
Farmer's since they pretty much say it themselves when they can't really
keep any agents that want to work for them for long, and all the old agents
quit. I guess it's hard to find crooks that want to work for other crooks.
Well at least the lawyers are making money now.