flush mount alarm panel enclosure

I'm installing my own security system in a new house DSC Power832 and I
would prefer to have my alarm panel and equipment mounted in a flush
mount enclosure.  Most alarm kits come with surface mount enclosures
and I am having trouble finding any that are designed for in-wall
installation during rough-in.  Are there sources for flush mount
enclosures or will I just have to adapt a structured wiring type
enclosure to do the job?  Thanks in advance for any feedback.