Re: pir false alarms

Hello
I have been reading the posts on this board for about a year now. I
have picked up some good tips thanks. My Question is why does everyone
have to fight with each other? Cant you all just answer the question
without fighting with each other? Well I hope I have not insulted
anyone by asking this question. Cant we all just get along?