Re: pir false alarms

I haven't been here nearly that long but it seems some folks here have a
long history and love to show hate for each other. (Except for the civil
Thanksgiving posts. I have yet to figure that one out. It sort of reminds me
of one of those old cartoons where the two antagonist punch on the clock at
the beginning of the day, fight like hell, then punch off and behave kindly
to each other.) It doesn't take much, if anything, in any post to get the
fur to fly. I don't anything will change that anytime soon. I don't think
anyone could change it. Too much history.
But if you want to know an industry where the real dust ups occur try here:
Matrimonial law work is currently a staggering $28 billion-a-year industry.